- Share us on Facebook or just simply spread the word! (I don’t have twitter so….) The more people know about us, the more people will donate and the more these underprivileged ladies and mothers will benefit. It all starts with you, and the best thing is, it’s all just a click away!
- Run a bra drive in your organization, school or community! We can be your liaison and will support you as much as possible. Please do email us for more info. Every small initiative could go a long way 🙂
- Be a drop-off point! We can’t thank you enough if you would like to help us out this way. Let donors drop-off their items more conveniently if there are more choices in the places where they can drop them off. You will be given more info in this matter. The procedure differs from individuals and retail shops. It’s best to personally e-mail me due to the different circumstances individuals and retail shops are under.
Hiya! You could volunteer in a gazillion ways:
– Help me sort out bras, stock them, pack them and send them off.
– Help me plan a monthly bra drive that happens every month.
– If you can’t help in planning, come along and just be a one-off volunteer and mend our bra drive booth! 🙂
Keep on a lookout for any bazaar around town! We may be anywhere, keep up with our updates on our Facebook/website.
– Organize a fundraiser! (at your own initiative but we will support you with whatever we can – we’re just an e-mail away! 🙂 )
– Lastly, it could be as simple as just pasting this flyer around your school and placing a box and just raising awareness! 🙂 E-mail me for all the necessary material except the box.